Bear Hug 4

Hi Parenet and Leaders:
Hope that you are all staying dry :>)  I will try to be brief :>) because I am moving this coming week and things are very hectic for me.

Hope that you and your Cubbies enjoyed the Sailboat Race.

This week's Verse:
Blue Team (3 year old Cubbies): ......my eyes have seen Your salvation.

Red Team (4 year old Cubbies): ......my eyes have seen Your salvation. (Luke 2:30)

Under The Apple Tree focus on keeping your promises

Don't forget to take the Cubbies to the restroom before dropping them off on wednesday.

Prayer Request: Bob Swinson (husband of Carol, our Children Ministry Director) will be having a bone marrow transplant procedure this coming week, keep them, Bob's brother Tommy and the medical team lifted up in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment