Bear Hug 8

Hi Everyone:
I am praying that you are all well.  I miss my cubbies who are not attending club :<(  Hopefully, the families are just busy!  we are trying to catch-up with the Cubbies who are behind.  I am operating on skeleton staff so please be patient with us.
 
Our Christmas Party is in about 2 weeks.  If you can donate snacks and Caprisun that would be Great. We also exchange books for Christmas, the price of the book should not exceed $5.  More information will follow :>)
 
 
This week we will be working in Bear Hug 8.  
 
3 Year Old Cubbies (Blue Team): For God so loved the world that He gave His.....only Son..... 
4 Year Old Cubbies (Red Team): For God so loved the world that He gave His....only Son.....(John 3:16) 
Under the Apple Tree: Make a paper lantern and review Luke 2:52 (And Jesus grewbin wisdom), Luke 2:11(....a Savior has been born to you.....) and Matthew 3:17 (....."This is My Son whom I love....)
 
If your Cubbie jacket is missing patches, look in the from of books for them and please put them on the jackets.
 
 
Thank you for all your prayers and support for my family and the Swinson family (Bob is doing great).  Lets continue to pray for each other and Pastor Rusty family (his dad went home to be with the Lord).
 
Have a wonderfully Blessed week.  Feel free to contact me with your concerns and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment