First "official" week of Awana


I am so exciced about this Club year.  I am truly blessed to have two new leaders to our already wonderful team.  I pray that we will make a lasting impact in the lives of our Cubbies parents and most importantly the Cubbies.

Bear Hug Brochure Verses:
The Cubbies Key Verse: 1 John 4:10 “…God… loved us and sent His Son…”,

The “A” Verse: “All have sinned…” Rom. 3:23

 The “C” Verse: “…While we were… sinners, Christ died for us.”  Rom.5:8.

Cubbies Motto  Jesus loves me,”


Awana Pledge

I pledge allegiance to the Awana flag

which stands for the Awana clubs

whose goal is to reach boys and girls

with the Gospel of Christ and

train them to serve Him.


Cubbies Song

We are Awana Cubbies, we're happy all day long.
We know that Jesus Loves us! That's why we sing this song.  
We hop because we're happy and we jump and shout for joy.
For Jesus is a friend to us. He loves each girl and boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment